Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
๐ŸŽ‰its a GREAT day to make it a GREAT day despite what im going thru! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™never play victim ๐Ÿ˜‰
12:29 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by GypsyPatriot8 in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
29 March, 12:59
In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication
I have the same shirt!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 March, 12:36
Isn't it great we get to choose!
Choose wisely๐Ÿ˜
Victim or survivor?
Pick your poison
Good luck
hope things ease up for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 12:33
and a lotta energy comin at u. soak it in.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 12:32
so true. U control it all Make it GREATโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
29 March, 12:31
I love this! I also love the light beaming in! Great picture patriot! sending my love and light

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm