sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 10:41
Dark to Light.
Black Hat to White Hat
No tie to tie

@MJTruth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 11:02
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
what is that striped box behind Flynn? Epstein temple?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 11:25
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
hmmmm...does look like it's referring to the temple

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 11:28
Assets seized ?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 11:44
Yesterday was Ides of March 🧐

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 11:46
Interesting 🤔

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 11:48
Indeed

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 11:55
Ides of March was March 15th - which calendar states March 28th? Thanks

Carey Lou @Careylou
Found it - on the Julian calendar - yesterday was March 15th.
12:00 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Careylou in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 12:11
I've been posting the Julian and Gregorian dates on my feed.

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 12:43
good to know

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 March, 12:09
Yes!!

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 12:02
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm