Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 March, 06:30
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MvA_r @MvA_r
29 March, 11:35
29. Yeshua says: If the flesh has come to be because of spirit, it is a marvel—yet if spirit because of the body, it would be a marvel among marvels. But I myself marvel at this: how this great wealth has been placed in this poverty. (anti-Gnostic; Th 2, Ph 23; hyperlinear; Gk fragment)
https://www.freelyreceive....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 09:59
But if there is a peace agreement reached, what will the sheeple have left to talk about???

Will they go back to talking about the pandemic that doesn't exist???

What's the next thing that they'll be told to support???

Will they take down their blue and yellow ribbons that have displayed in their yards???

It's all so confusing...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 March, 09:46
I thought they had been doing that for a couple of weeks now.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 March, 01:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes, but today it is headline news!

Happy Days @Sun2516
29 March, 09:38
Peace Talk

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 March, 09:36
VK is a most remarkable Guide, who continues to amaze us. Looking Glass !!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 09:28
Let's give it a go.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It already started and there is some progress.