Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:42
Overnight a flip will be switched.
Don't get it backwards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am too old to stop using my cash. I don't like the thought of my every purchase being tracked. Its nobody's business what I buy with the money I earn....that they take at every turn. And what about that switch that cuts us off from our finances when they don't agree with us😳
09:15 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 March, 10:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I'm so with you. I don't want to be tracked either, and I don't want to have to use plastic. I like just using cash. Any financial switch that happens that removes cash from the system is BAD news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 March, 09:45
seems that fella is using big fancy $5 words to articulate they are about to crap the bed. that's my hot take anyhoo. im with ya on the cash part

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 09:36
There will always be a way around any system.
Just to be clear not pointing out cbdc's. Pointing out banks are fooked.

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
29 March, 11:55

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 12:12
I am about to receive funds from the sell of a house, also other monies. I have no clue what to do.

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
29 March, 09:36
Went to my "bank" a few months ago to take out a large amount to buy a big ticket item (not that big in my book). They wanted to know what I was buying and how much it was. I closed the account. They can KISS MY A**

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 March, 09:33
i will never participate. i do not care if that leaves me only able to barter

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 March, 09:33
I don't like the idea either, that if the power or internet goes away - your money does too.