Gail ... @Gmw10279
i forgot about my account on here lol but now thanks to twatter i should be on here more often. ffs.
07:19 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Gmw10279 in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
29 March, 07:29
In response Gail ... to her Publication
Gail! So glad to be able to call you by name! Sorry about all the troubles. Really happy to see you here without having to have silly disguises!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail ... @Gmw10279
29 March, 08:41
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I'm glad I was able to find you guys. forgot i made this account lol. ill try again tomorrow, its probably bc of the laptop they all of a sudden lost 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 March, 10:48
In response Gail ... to her Publication
I wasn't sure if you had re-spawned incognito yet or not. That Indigo Waterloo account was wondering if anyone had seen you this morning. (I think that is the name?🤷‍♀️)

Gail ... @Gmw10279
29 March, 06:34
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
yeah i got in touch with her. I've been trying to get back on but im having issues.