Sooo... Are they going to keep calling Mrs. Thomas a
Q Whack Job?
01:12 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
29 March, 02:57
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Is this real? Any sauce? Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
29 March, 03:04
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Seems so. That she said it and that's what they used for. The ones responsible will seeve time waiting in prison barge due to full capacity inland cells.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
29 March, 02:42

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 March, 02:07
arrived May 5, 2020 or 5:5. It's the new HUBER line...John Huber GITMO Cruises. located in the Beautiful Tropical location of Guantanamo Bay. It's got Everything to make OUR Dreams ...THEIR reality.... Petting zoo, cocktails with a nauseous results, Sleigh rides to the morgue, Virtual Realities thanks for the idea Zuckerberg)
and beautiful Sunsets with random Karaoke. No need to pack a bag or bring extra clothes...We've thought of EVERYTHING :) for you to enjoy your stay, before your final journey to a much HOTTER facility.

'Whoever, Owing Allegiance To The United States, Levies War Against Them Or Adheres To Their Enemies, Giving Them Aid And Comfort Within The United States Or Elsewhere, Is Guilty Of Treason And Shall Suffer Death.'
18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason

Just Diana @Diana19
29 March, 03:24
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
This makes ya ALMOST wanna sign up right away..lol OH I have a question can I use up some of my frequent flyer miles in lieu of payment? And will I be able to use my fake monopoly money (American dollars) as payment? lol

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 March, 03:56
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You forgot about the year-round SAUNA.