James Gimlee @James002
My own life has had some fairly epic social convulsions over the past year, and they are rightly private. I am learning a lot from each of these "training courses". Each of us is living through a period of extreme relational stress due to the surfacing of the true character of all around us. Wickedness brings out both the best and worst in people.

By living in light and truth as best I can I am finding myself ever less affected by those who do not. I simply don't associate with them, or reject their controlling behaviour, or decide to respond on my own terms. Yes, I feel sad that they reject my love, or treat me disrespectfully, or make false accusations behind my back.

But I don't need to feel guilt about taking up my own power and stepping away if need be, rather than be an accomplice to their abusive ways. I am allowed to live in joy, even if it means letting go of those whom I previously held most dear. They have their own path, and I have mine. Divergence is OK.
07:16 PM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by James002 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Gimlee, click on at the bottom under it