Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
Hi dear Laurie ...I tried to send u a message but it says i "dont have permissions " maybe its a setting u have ?? i was going to order a few things u suggested from an indian pharm but would much rather order in US .....
05:10 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 05:14
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I've never used message before - let me figure this out ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 March, 06:57
Todays the day!
You've got this!
I too am figuring it out. shouldn't be to difficultšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Susan Hackler @suehack
28 March, 07:14
Hover over her name until the profile box comes up, then click on it to go to her profile. At the top, there is a comment bubble. Click on that. The settings have to be open for you to be able to message her.