Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 05:17
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Lauren she packs a punch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 March, 05:21
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
She's got a nasty hook too! Reminds me of Mike Tyson... [they] had a plan and got punched right in their face

Man these clowns Fd up with us so bad. Thank goodness for Lauren!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
28 March, 05:15
I do too cause I ain't doing shit!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 March, 05:19
In response Kim Duke to her Publication
Me neither. Fook that and their BS. People who believe the covid hoax don't even talk to me about it anymore because they know what I think about it all.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:15
FAUCHI WILL BE PIVOTING AT THE END OF A ROPE

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 March, 05:18
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Lol forreal George Fauci is so Fooked right now. He thought he was going to slither away and we would forget. What an idiot we are coming for that 🤡 .... never ever going to forget what he did to us