Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I learned about parasites after researching issues I was having after beginning immunotherapy medication. It is a damn shame how uninformed so many doctors are, drove me nuts! A doctor actually told me i was having a psychotic episode. WHAT!! Next doctor prescribed Ivermectin, but he will not any longer...since [their] evil lies about a very safe medication.

Sadly, my Dad died of rare bile duct cancer 3 years ago. 2 weeks ago, my Mom passed away from breast cancer, which reemerged in her stomach lining, also very rare. Mom was taking Ivermectin, Zinc, etc, but not the high doses she would have needed. Both my parents are gone (70 & 69) 😔 from these evil monsters who cause all of these horrific diseases. I loathe them all!
04:29 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
28 March, 05:01
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. Both my parents died from what I call Murder by Physician so I totally understand. Stay strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 04:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I'm so sorry about your parents. They still had many years left they could have lived and loved with you :(

Yes, doctors are almost on level with the media. And any who question are attacked by their own to keep them in line.

I don't know how to message on here, I have never had the need before. If you can message me I can share where you can get your own ivermectin without an Rx, both here in the US and overseas. People are now reduced to becoming their own doctors and finding what works however they can.

If I can help you find resources that work for you, I'm happy to help.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 March, 01:33
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Is sharing this information not allowed on this forum? I think I can get the paste or liquid from a tractor supply store...but I'd prefer tablets to avoid the horrible taste. Prescribed tablets helped me months ago...but were quite difficult to get. Would like to have some on hand. I would greatly appreciate any direction. Thank you.