Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
A very good NATURAL dewormer is as follows.

Jar of honey.
Cloves of Garlic

Peel and stab garlic. Add garlic to jar of honey and wait 30 days to ferment.

Take 1 or 2 teaspoons a day.

This is a natural probiotic, dewormer and gut balancer. Kills viruses and bacteria too. Builds the immune system.

Simple and cheap.

If you do something like Ivermectin, it's good to do a liver support after finishing the medicine.

First week is the roughest if you have parasites.
04:22 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 March, 06:40
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
ThanQ will get right on this protocal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 March, 06:28
Doesn't this go rancid? Do you keep it refrigerated?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 March, 09:42
so you take it everyday forever?

28 March, 10:47
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Take it if you feel like you are coming down with something or are sick. It acts as a natural antibiotic.

Take it when you have an upset gut. or suspect parasites

or

Take it instead of manmade probiotics.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 March, 07:05
will try this - looks yummy

beth thoele @Beth
28 March, 06:58
I saw black fermented garlic at the health food store the other day

beth thoele @Beth
28 March, 06:56
🤣I love garlic so this probably wouldn't make it 30 days

28 March, 07:35
In response beth thoele to her Publication
🤣

It needs to ferment at least 30 days. Make 2 batches the first time. Then when you finish the first jar, start another.. This way you always have some on hand.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 06:32
Awesome! Thank you!! 🙏

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
28 March, 06:32
TY Angela 👍💙

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 04:46
I'm an herbalist and use this as a powerful antibiotic.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 05:01
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Have you heard of usnea tincture? I collect it here in the PNW and make my own tinctures. It is a natural form of doxycycline which works amazing on lung infections (and Covid). I have stories I could tell on usnea and how modern antibiotics failed people and how usnea cured them in 3-4 days... :)

God gave us everything we needed to heal ourselves, we are just barely remembering them or rediscovering them now.