Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 March, 04:02
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I too believe in Ivermectin as a cure for not only cancer but many diseases. Using the paste 1.87% on scars, precancerous spots... they are already greatly improved. Taking it orally is more beneficial. A great source for this is on Telegram: Dirt Road Discussions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Thank you. I can't get on Telegram, they require a cell phone number and I don't own a cell phone ;) I appreciate you copying and pasting that here so I can read it. I am always looking for more info.
04:05 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 March, 04:16

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 March, 04:17
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Let me know if you can open it! I will try another way if that doesn't work.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 March, 04:14
I will see if I can post one of the discussions. Testimonials and information!