Whites QWall @QTip75
Q/Trump/VK/Anons/AU has been the greatest tuition-free school I could've ever dreamed of being able to learn from. One of my favorite things when I was a kid was to hang out with adults because they knew so much more than me.

That's what I love about AnonUp. I get to hang out with people smarter than me and I can be myself (even though I'm a big guesser of fantastical things).
I can't do that anywhere else, it seems.

God bless you ALL and thank you ALL!! 🙏
04:05 PM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 March, 09:46
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Amen!! So well said! I feel the same. TBIYTC WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 March, 09:45
I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
28 March, 06:21
I agree ... it is amazing and informative..

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 04:19
youre welcome. God Bless You Too

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 March, 04:17
I concur!!! This IS my HAPPY PLACE!!! And I’ve learned so much from all my FRENS 🐸🖖🏼

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 March, 04:16
Well said. Lots to learn for me but so grateful for information truth gorging. lol...
I was so stupid asleep. Years before that was stupid drunk. THIS is so much better! ptl