Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 March, 03:46
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Hope it helps. It has been a lifesaver, truly, for Lyme and Bartonella for us. I had one child in a wheelchair from Lyme, she has permanent brain damage now - she walks, just off balanced sometimes. Another child had his heart infected from Bartonella, throwing tons of PVC's, the cardiologist had never heard of Bartonella Quintana (Trench Fever - killed many soldiers in WWI), I was floored - Bartonella kills by attacking the heart after years of invading the body. This child is in remission now and doing really well - before he slept 24/7 and could barely speak. I had no help from doctors.

I've told people throughout all of Covid - Ivermectin is one of the top 3 safest medications in the world for humans. It isn't just "horse medicine"... It is used in vet and human use and always has. Almost all human meds are used for animals too, even psych meds!

I hope those media people are truly held accountable, so many deaths could have been prevented :(
04:03 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
28 March, 07:34
Good job momma! Big pharma left me disabled and I had to leave a very good career. I was over injected by my doctor with corticosteroids IM and my bones in my hands literally deteriorated. Im sick...not stupid! i used these past years to go back to college and get another degree and got a Private Detective license and Im gathering intel on human traffickers....CPS they hide under the guise "they protect the children". The system is torturing, abusing, terrorizing and killing our children!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 09:10
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I worked in dependency court (major city) - I blew the whistle on what was going on there. Zero accountability and no way to sue the judges, attorneys or social workers... When I left, the top DCFS attorney had had a mental breakdown (severe breakdown), 4 supervisors were let go, others were let go, and several suspended.

My family was stalked by DCFS for a year, we moved and I never looked back.

But I could not ignore what I saw and heard, I could not walk away without doing something - I lost my house, my job, almost lost my own kids... I was terrified.

I hear you, literally. I know how they target families to remove children because someone wanted one of the 'cute' kids to adopt, I know how they make up charges to keep kids in the system, I know how they return sexually abused kids to the parents because a social worker is being paid off, they 'lose' kids, I know so much...there is nothing that can be done. I did. I paid for it. Would do it again to help the kids... Hard

28 March, 07:34
Good job momma! Big pharma left me disabled and I had to leave a very good career. I was over injected by my doctor with corticosteroids IM and my bones in my hands literally deteriorated. Im sick...not stupid! i used these past years to go back to college and get another degree and got a Private Detective license and Im gathering intel on human traffickers....CPS they hide under the guise "they protect the children". The system is torturing, abusing, terrorizing and killing our children!