Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Pray for your normie frens and fam plz.
Their world is about to get turned upside down.
Maybe send em a text just saying you love them and thats it.
🌹
12:06 PM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 01:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
excellent advice anon. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
28 March, 12:20
You Are Right But It Is Hard.
For The Last Two Years They Have Attacked Us At Every Turn.
What Was Our Crime ?. Caring Enough To Stand Up And Say, They Are Killing You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
28 March, 02:02
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
indeed it has been a very hard fight. clearly we are chosen to awaken now becasue we have the resolve and character to call upon God for strength to stand firm agaist the hostility and attacks. i have quite formally come to the conclusion that the vaxxed and veiled are under demon frequencies/spells and have moved past the point to resist on their own. they are very hard to love much of the time since their agresseion worsens against us as we rely more on God’s light and spirit. The Spiritual battle is so real, i can feel it. We are all tired. But thank you for sharing so we can know we are not alone and mutually pray for each other in these homefront battles. I saw a scripture shared here yesterday that resonated anew. God does not always remove the enemies, but he “prepares a table for me in the PRESENCE of my enemies” Pslam 23:5. I would love nothing more than to sit with you at this table right now and share a pint. 🙏 Praying for us all 🙏

Alana Sayler @asayler
28 March, 12:18
heres one for them….may be the only one i have for them because WE did our homework but alas they need compassion…
Almighty and merciful God, in whose hands are our times, look with compassion we pray on your world in distress. Comfort those who suffer, strengthen those who are weary, grant your peace to those whose thoughts are troubled, and embolden your people to be a light of hope throughout the world; who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns, one God, now and forever. Amen.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 March, 12:14
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼