Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
29 March, 02:24
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 01:18
And then VK posted this today! 😱
Not today satan😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
29 March, 02:19
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Turned down some license plates once because they had three 6s. Nope not that day satan. 😁 The folks in line behind me thought me nuts.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 March, 01:18
That video on fox news is misleading they started it by saying this is what conspiracy theorists believe. its misleading as hell.

barbara davis @davisbarbnotes
28 March, 01:13
on 3/24 i had a dream that said 13 days. that was the message.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 March, 12:03
Sometimes dates are on the "Julian" calendar ...Cheers!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
28 March, 12:08
In response Save the Children to her Publication
ty yes i was looking for something to piggy back that. thank you friend God Bless!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 01:19
In response Save the Children to her Publication
This messes me up every fall when September comes around.

September is the 7th month, right? Nope - 9th (Sept = 7)
October is the 8th month, right? Nope- 10th (Octo = 8)
November is the 9th month, right? Nope - 11th (Nov = 9)
December is the 10th month, right? Nope 12th (Dec = 10)