Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
13 July, 06:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Little barefoot stroll in the forest will get you right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 March, 10:16
One of the reasons I hike everyday in the forest behind my home. A-h-h-h peace and serenity. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 March, 09:53
still camt post a video on here. but im enjoying yours and others. lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 10:10
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, i had to change the way i post them and now it's a pain :)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 09:48
The healing, calming, and rebalancing effects of spending time in nature are far more complex. The plants and trees also sing for us and make music. You can by tech now that turns their frequency output into song.

A sonic window into the secret life of plants. I want one!
Artist Invents Device That Can Listen To Plant Music - YouTube

This artist and entrepreneur invented a device that lets you listen to music created by plants. Keep your sound on for this one.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 09:48
The healing, calming, and rebalancing effects of spending time in nature are far more complex. The plants and trees also sing for us and make music. You can by tech now that turns their frequency output into song.

A sonic window into the secret life of plants. I want one!
Artist Invents Device That Can Listen To Plant Music - YouTube

This artist and entrepreneur invented a device that lets you listen to music created by plants. Keep your sound on for this one.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 09:43
The tree huggers had it right. Truly standing barefoot on wet lawn can do a world of good. Excess Positive ions ( though called positive they are toxic) , which can have you feeling edgy and frazzled are quickly discharged into the earth. Often relieves inflammation issues for the same reason including tension headaches.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
24 August, 02:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Except for chiggers. 🙄😔

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 January, 10:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I bought a grounding sheet it took 2 weeks of sleeping on it to finally feel the effects of more restful sleep, more hours sleeping and not waking up so many times during the night and less pain and stiffness when I wake up.

Crazy Cru @Crazycru
27 March, 09:33
makes sense. God is energy