Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 04:40
Covid = Close all shops, mask, 6 feel apart.
War = Gather in tight public spaces and enjoy live opera concerts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
27 March, 04:45
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
It's the #EndOfTheirWorld as they know it
and the #RestartOfTheRealWorld πŸ™Œ πŸ€—πŸ˜ πŸ₯° without them πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ’©

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 04:47
In response Free Bird to her Publication
BQQM πŸ™

Free Bird @DCast
27 March, 08:46
Question: why the 3 stars?
I know on Q DJT used 3 +++
but Lin Wood had a theory about those using the 3 stars - they were usually weren't his friends??
Thx!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 08:51
the ⭐️ represents army to me πŸͺ–

Free Bird @DCast
27 March, 08:57
Thanks for your Kind reply
See it here:
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 09:00
i dont attack lin wood

Free Bird @DCast
27 March, 09:03
I didn't think you did.
Your 'not' of that group ... I can tell by ur words (meaning)
I just thought to let you know, since I ran across it and you might find it interesting.
B/c of your replies I knew I could tell you without Fallout! Thx

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 09:05
much love and respect πŸ™
thank you

Free Bird @DCast
πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘Š
09:08 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it