Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 March, 07:12
Be strong and know when enough is enough. Take your stand, speak up and refuse to let others hurt you. Throughout your lifetime some people will try to discredit you, disrespect you and treat you poorly for no apparent reason at all. Don't consume yourself with trying to change them or win their approval. And don't make any space in your heart to hate them either. You don't have control over what others think about you and it's none of your business, but you do have control over how you decide to internalize and react to their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments. Let people love you for who you are and not for who they want you to be. Let them walk away if they choose. They can't harm you either way; it's their understanding that is faulty , not yours. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 March, 08:02
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
you handle it so well

i have to resist the urge to butt in 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 08:12
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Thank you, and I appreciate you being a friend to me even more. 🤍

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 March, 08:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
same sentiments, ty
ty so much for being here!

i can relate to you a lot,
and so feel very protective :)

27 March, 08:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
For somone who has had to hold her own for so long, it brings me to tears seeing the support of a special few here who have really taken the time to get to know me and have created strong bonds with me. 🤍🤍

Only people mentioned by Tk101 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tommy Gavins, click on at the bottom under it