Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Tiffaney Burns @Tiffaney_Burns
02 February, 12:24
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
thats so sad breaks my heart to hear that.. my grandma is 95 an she got hers sat.. i begged my dad not to take her.. i worry everyday watching her very closely .. i refuse to take take shot.. hope an pray for ur grandfather an ur family!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
01 February, 11:15
By his strips we are healed. Please dont judge the people close to him if they are awake. My mom and brother both took the vaccinne with me telling them what was going on . The media just has so many brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
01 February, 08:23
Why do this people take the vaccine? Don't they have informed family members about the danger of this poisonous vaccine? Can't they take care of their father and grandfathers???

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 February, 03:47
Praying for him, God please remove the rash and bless this man with your perfect health, in Jesus name, Amen.🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
01 February, 03:33
DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINES!
#DeathVaccines

Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
01 February, 02:50
PLEASE, PPL, DO NOT GIVE THIS POISON TO YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!

Brandon Mastriona @TrumpDawg2020
01 February, 02:38
may God put his healing hsnds upon you and work mercifully and swiftly! in Jesus name Amen!🙏❤🙏

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 February, 02:32
God bless this man.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 February, 02:24
MERCK cancelled their TWO Vaccines.

WHY? Because catching COVID & letting the FLU VIRUS run
it's course is SAFER than a VAX.

It's a FLU,people...

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
01 February, 02:23

Pam Cassel @WindWillow
01 February, 02:19
Prayers and God bless

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
01 February, 02:14
Prayers 🙏🏻

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
01 February, 02:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Chandice McInerney @beechymermaid
01 February, 02:09
Oh my gosh I am so sorry this happened to your grandfather!!😭😭😭🙏✝️❤️❤️❤️ I am praying for your grandfather🙏✝️ Such evil how can they live with themselves!!

Amy Cole @Amzie
01 February, 01:54
Praying for him and all the other Unknowing folks that are being poisoned with this crap....This is criminal!!

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
01 February, 01:44
Its not even a vaccine. its gene therapy.

American Woman @Justice4Children
01 February, 01:37
Showing my elderly mom. Her doc tried to get her to take it. She already has a blood cancer. Is he trying to kill my mother?

Sheryl Justice @SKJustice
01 February, 01:35
Heartbreaking

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
01 February, 01:35
🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 February, 01:33
Praying for him!

Micki Yates @MickiLY
01 February, 01:27
praying he gets better soon

Quester215 ... @Quester215
01 February, 01:34
In response Micki Yates to her Publication
Praying