Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 09:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
They give ghost likes on twitter but over here nada

I miss my ghost likes lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 09:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
27 March, 12:36
🤣😂🤣

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 March, 12:29
😁😉😎So do like me and share until everyone is sick of them.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 March, 12:20
They don't have to share. But a like from time to time would atleast be civilized. 😆

27 March, 12:22
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
lol

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 12:19
lol. God Bless You Ladies. 🙏❤️

27 March, 12:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
:)