17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i’ve made a dedication to myself that starting tomorrow, i will no longer drink caffeine or alcohol.

cold turkey (not deli meat, but the quitting style) it is.
08:29 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 March, 11:56
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I want the sword as my weapon. 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
27 March, 09:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Haven't smoked or had an alcohol drink or take ANY drugs or ever gone to the Dr or Hospital for anything except for giving birth. Today I'd stay home for birthing, but I digress.... I'm 75 & never had a cold or flu...I'm into alternative/holistic medicine...all my life. I LOVE my AM caffeine coffee w/heavy cream & stevia, but if I run out it's no big deal. I'm not consciously going to give up coffee, but I do wish you good luck. :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 March, 08:46
Caffeine withdrawal can be brutal! I would ease off of it over a week or so but, hey, you do you, and good luck!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 08:46
I gave up facebook. I am tired of fb jail. I will not be controlled by censors. I don't need them. [They] need me. I did do my part there to wake normies though👍 #ColdTurkey

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 08:41
Good luck Patriot😁

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 March, 08:36
Funny, I just said to my son last night, "Chris, one of my favorite things is waking up early in the morning to the smell of coffee". I still have the same case of Corona's from our last camping trip before fall of last year. I only drink while camping and that's a beer or two. Wish you the best!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
27 March, 08:34
👍🏼🤣

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 March, 08:32
mind over matter!! good for you 💚

Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 March, 08:31
good luck! you got this!