ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
Ontario, Canada finally dropped the mask mandate this week.
Going out & driving about the last few days, I would say, 80%+ of people are still wearing masks.
In stores.
Driving.
Walking alone on sidewalks.
I know, it’s your choice but all I think about is how our “government” & “media” were able to instill fear & brainwash people.
07:03 PM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
30 March, 01:16
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
it takes a bit of time, give it a week and the situation will be different. Alberta is now the major without masks, but it too people a vit to remove them. I personally havent worn one the entire time...and really 3 people were an issues in over 2 years. I felt invisible most of the time, to be honest I feel like I was functioning on a different plain than most people were in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Jordan @MaJo
29 March, 09:18
Same here in NB and we dropped the masks 2 weeks ago. Some people will be forever lost. They will not accept that they've been duped until their TV tells them so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
29 March, 09:09
They've become sheeple. That's a sad thing! Pray for them to see the Light!