Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has not listened to all of it but I will.
If you pay attention in the interview with Flynn on x22report the book he is referring to and tracking what Schwab has been up to is worth your attention.

Make special note of what Schwab's Doctor refers to:

[they] know that just like Nana and many many others around the world have started waking up to our soul powers.
[they] know that when we fully gain our powers given by God like telepathy, connecting to the God consciousness, they will NO LONGER be able to keep us in 3D, in satan's hell matrix as sex and debt slaves!

This is their biggest fear. That is why they want to chemically insert their poisons and vaxx into us to destroy or Earth suit parts that allow us to connect to our souls and God, and unleash our soul powers.
@vincentkennedy
https://rumble.com/vylrg4-...
12:19 PM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 March, 01:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am listening to it now. It is very good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 March, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This was the one thing that stood out to me.

General Michael Flynn - Dept of Homeland Security will align with the Department of Commerce. They will come out with an ID Card.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 12:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Yes Nana caught that to, B!d3n did this with an EO didnt he say or havent accomplished yet?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 March, 01:01
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication