Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 10:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Maya....
Maya is the phenomenal world of separate objects and people, which creates for some the illusion that it is the only reality. For the mystics this manifestation is real, but it is a fleeting reality; it is a mistake, although a natural one, to believe that maya represents a fundamental reality. Each person, each physical object, from the perspective of eternity is like a brief, disturbed drop of water from an unbounded ocean. The goal of enlightenment is to understand this —more precisely, to experience this: to see intuitively that the distinction between the self and the universe is a false dichotomy.
From wiki

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
27 March, 09:53
The loop is spinning exponentially

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 March, 01:25
Not sure this is gonna make any sense
Because it did not make any sense
Before 2012 if you felt something was wrong you would use logic, take action and exit or change what felt wrong
After 2012 even if you felt that something was wrong no matter how hard you tried you could not get out of it
It felt like a trap
A loop
You felt powerless
It was really tough
Even if you did not lose heart you did not know what was going on
But
There was a Sparkle that never went off inside
And I think that sparkle led us all here...
And
Somehow it feels like all that HAD to happen...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 01:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Loop, correct.

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
26 March, 01:28
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Round about the time my panic attacks started...

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 March, 01:08
I saw a great video that said the timelines converged after 2012. We are all on the same timeline now, and nothing can stop what is coming!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 March, 12:42
I think it is still 2012

Time “Unplugged”

We have been living a complete illusion “story”

1221 means Dec. 21, 2012 to me. 🤷‍♀️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 04:14
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
unique type of magnetism
discovered 12/21 2012
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...