dead as dead

12/21/20

Take that shit to the bank
10:53 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 March, 12:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
how did he die and when willthis be public!! i want everyone to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 01:28
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
I see a heart attack at Gitmo but time will tell !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 March, 12:00
Amen. Pity it’s taking so long to wake the sleepers, cuz this movie is getting pretty tedious.

I know…it’s gonna take as long as it’s gonna take. It helps to vent a little. 🤪

WWG1WGA.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
26 March, 11:00
I believe there is no President and a Commander in Chief. Devolution of the government in progress...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 11:04
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
if so Joe would not be there in my opinion. Trump won , ran unopposed because Joe died and did not win anyhow. Republic was restored. Maybe some devolution involved but thinking this goes by THEIR book is wrong.