COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
IT'S TRUE - WALMARTS ARE MILITARY BASES - WITH THOUSANDS OF MILES OF UNDERGROUND TUNNELS (Short Video)

You bet they are.

The rats were planning to enslave us and some Wal Marts had tunnels under them.

The walmart near me I never see any trucks coming or going day or night. This video explains why.

This video was from 2015.

Hillary the Clone was expected to win in 2016 but the white hats interrupted their dominion vote fraud and installed Trump to continue a worldwide campaign to destroy this evil.

WHAT IS OCCURRING HAD TO BE SHOWN TO THE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY COULD ACTUALLY SEE FOR THEMSELVES THAT THEIR FUTURE WAS OF OPPRESSION AND ELIMINATION BY THESE HORRIBLE BEINGS.

Click here for Video: >>>

WALMARTS ARE MILITARY BASES: With Thousands of Miles of Underground

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:00 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
27 March, 03:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I warned people about this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 03:14
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Lord Samuel, please watch.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Biden: "Food Shortages Real" - Bird Flu PCR - PFAS closes farms - YouTube

Bread & circuses keep the masses asleep...and they are taking away the bread. As Biden announces food shortages are coming -- prompting many to go stock up,...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

beth thoele @Beth
26 March, 09:16
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Hussein got 30 million guillotines plus coffins while he was in white house