Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 March, 04:18
Prayer Request for a AU family Sister

@H_yarnlover67

She has not been here for awhile...she is a powerful prayer warrior. However
Her husband has a tumor that has grown behind his eye. It is cancer. He is a Veteran working as a Nurse for Veterans...they believe the covid testing ...the swabs that were used ... caused this. He recently went on disability.
They have done the treatments and today was the results...She said ...
We are numb...results were bad ...she will call me later.

They are struggling financially...This is hard on them...

Please lets pray for them....

@thangel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
25 March, 07:46
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Praying 🙏 Please let us know if there anywhere to donate. I can’t imagine what they are going through emotionally. If I can at least contrubute to their financial buden I will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
27 March, 08:39
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Sorry. I just saw this now. I never used Zelle before so I just looked it up. I’m sure my bank has it. I’ll go inline tomorrow and will send something.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 March, 08:56
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Thank You sooo much
I appreciate you ...Anything helps them
God Bless You sooo Much