Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 04:40
Flashback

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I hope that this is being shared here as a heads up that some 9/11 disclosure is soon to come out.

Many are comparing the disaster of going into Iraq over false claims of WMD after they had everyone terrified of terrorist attacks, to question going to war with Putin over what can be false claims that he wants to attack the U.S. with Chemicals and nukes.

I hope it gets questioned by someone in the MSM that cracks the door open on 9/11 disclosure. Time will tell .....ALL!!!

On a side not, I loved seeing him make a fool of Snuffolopagus. I was a big Ron Paul 2008 supporter when I questioned how Snuffy and CBS and the rest could be so mean and unfair to Ron Paul. He was a good and honest Congressional Rep and deserved respect. That is when I learned about project Mockingbird.
06:10 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it