Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 March, 09:50
There's something oddly satisfying about this photo...The way all the branches seem to be reaching towards the sun and being drawn into it. The way a natural branch just below the sun created an arrow point and it points directly to a tiny new tree bud. The way the fog settled in and made little drops of dew on everything.💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
25 March, 09:52
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Looks like something Mr. Geddes would have captured. I love his eye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 09:54
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
That's an honor I love his photography!! 🙏🤍

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
25 March, 09:55
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Well it's the truth. It is a stunning capture. I love it! You have a beautiful day Patriot!

Thank you 🥰 You hve a wonderful day too! 💕
09:58 AM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it