Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-year Delta for #661 πŸ™

POTUS is safe.
Protected by PATRIOTS.
Q

There are more 3-year, 2-year & 1-year here - https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR...
12:24 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
01 February, 06:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
you bet your ass hes protected by patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 03:11
Kim, I'm so glad you're posting the SR and other updates i can't see. i made a new Twitter and was taken out without even posting one thing. I don't know what they're using, but i didn't even have a profile pic or background yet and was suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talitha Queen @Talitha_Q_ueen
01 February, 02:57
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈA great delta!!!πŸ™

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
01 February, 01:32
Thank God he is safe. Knowing about this drop is what keeps me from having anxiety about his safety. God Bless our PotusπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
01 February, 12:54
Thank you Kim : )

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 February, 12:38
BQQM πŸ’₯

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 12:41
Who was the 17th Director of the NSA?https://www.washingtonpost...

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
01 February, 12:57
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Been waiting to hear more on Rogers! Lets see what happens

Jean Hyita @JulyJean
01 February, 12:29
thank you πŸ’œπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts