MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
JUST IN: The Biden administration has lost track of 20 million COVID-19 vaccine doses. They are worried that "the crucial supply is boxed away in warehouses, sitting idle in freezers or floating elsewhere...” (Politico)

The blame has been placed on the Trump administration, with Julie Morita, a member of Biden's transition team, claiming that Biden's team did not have enough information during the transition process.

🔷 t.me/GreatAwakeningChannel
12:22 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 06:27
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
BREAKING NEWS! biden administration blames Trump for the lack of brains in the guy playing BYEdin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 February, 12:41
THESE IDIOTS WILL BLAME TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING THESE INCOMPITANT FOOLS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 February, 12:37
Not enough information?! He! Do you fucking job! If I were boss, sorry I didn't know wouldn't effen fly. You're fired.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
01 February, 12:34
Seems great actually, probably 20 million lives saved

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
01 February, 12:31
must be a liberal thing... Trudeau here in Canada still blames everything on the past goverment... 6 years later!