Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 March, 07:53
The movie is playing out for the normies. Not for the Patriots. We already had front row seats during the drops.

Think mirror is ringing true big time right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
24 March, 08:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
patience has been my lesson through this whole process. learning to be patient for the rest to catch up has been one of the hardest things Ive done in my life. brings the meaning of WWG1WGA to the level which it was intended.🥰💫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
24 March, 11:10
In response NeOublie Never Forget to her Publication
Asked my hubby to build be an art table so I could have a place to chill out. This is what I got. WWG1WGA ☺

Only people mentioned by NeOublie17 in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
25 March, 12:19
In response NeOublie Never Forget to her Publication
Thank you. I think he did too. It was all brought about from everything happening in the world. He needed a way to vent off his anger so he taught himself how to weld 6 months ago. God led him to things he never knew he could do. He just finished his own work space. I believe this great awakening has helped in more ways than most know. He was 21 yrs. military and PTSD really bad. This helped so much.

NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
25 March, 10:55
In response Beck Step to her Publication
he should be very proud of his work! Thankful for his service of 21 years to protect our rights!! let him know we patriots really do love & are so greatful for our military! we wouldnt be as ready as we are for this time if it wasnt for people like him!🥰🙏