Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
24 March, 11:21
Isn't tomorrow is day 30 of the Ukraine skirmish ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 01:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“1122 Fryday”'

Q Post 2170 contains a tweet by POTUS. The timestamp is 11:22:

“I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!”

1122 = Q Post 11 and Q Post 22 (both relate to POTUS’s control of the Military)

Note Q Post 11 has a timestamp of 11:11 which VK has been posting daily for at least the last few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
25 March, 06:34
And I will be a witness! Thank you God🙏

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 March, 05:49
LORD, let it be!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 March, 03:55
🔥 Check this out....
Trump v's The Gang
https://twitter.com/Electi...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 March, 01:39
Hubby is competing in a bike race this weekend and have to travel. Only a couple of days, camping like we usually do. I made go bags for both of us a long time ago and keep them ready, so I pulled them out and put them in the truck and hubby looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm used to it. Have always been the one who prepares for our whole family, nobody else is awake and gets it or understands anything that is really happening. Doesn't phase me though, I feel like I'm on a mission and remain ready and prepared. Maybe someday they'll be thankful? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
25 March, 02:40
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Same here. Stop telling me to cease prepping. Been at it since I was a kid.
And you will thank me someday.

Steve Michaels @Smics54
25 March, 09:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Excellent !

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
25 March, 12:28
11 (2) 22 (4) March madness (24)?

Someone also mentioned the 11.4 reference... hhhhmmmmmm

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 March, 12:27
1122 = JFK Assassination.
1122 FryDay > 16.

TS = 23:23 > PAIN:PAIN > 5:5 > 55.

Do we get out the Jumbo POPCORN 🍿 on FryDay or Saturday?

It is March Madness.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 March, 12:59
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
👍💥🔥⚡

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 March, 01:11
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 March, 12:22

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 March, 12:06
Isn’t Durham supposed to have a major drop this week?

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
24 March, 11:58
Vibes are solid! 💥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 March, 11:53
1122 is like 222 and 111111. (Saw 2:22 today, so that reminded me of it.)

"1122 FryDay"=
85=13 (13 bloodlines/cabal)
Full reduction=40=4 (connects to God's creative abilities)
Reverse ordinal: 89=17 (Q)
Reverse full reduction: 35 (JFK)
God is using the good guys to take down the globalists and get justice for JFK and others.

(The date in the Q post below, 1112017=13.
The time, 15638=23.
Pain for the evil-doing ones.)

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:38 PM EDT
"POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people. ...

(Part 2 continued in comments.)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 March, 11:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Part 2 of Q drop 35:

"...It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.
4,10,20"

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
24 March, 11:42
Sounds Delicious !

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 11:36
damn -1

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
25 March, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
@kimrunner can you explain -1?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 March, 08:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sounds like everything is a go. 😎 Slept like a baby last night for the first time in years.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 March, 11:36
VIBES....

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
24 March, 11:35
1122 > 11.4 ❤️

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
1122 > 11.4 ❤️

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
24 March, 11:37
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
@hounddognick omg... 11.4 Podesta???? 🙏🙏🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
24 March, 11:34

"1122"
1+1+2+2 = 6
#6 +MAP
"NOW PLAYING"
"4 5 6"
#4904 +MAP

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
24 March, 11:32
@vincentkennedy pls pls let something happen tomorrow!! something to wake the normies! praying so hard! 🙏

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 March, 11:31
10-Apr-2018 1:48:24 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

24 March, 11:32
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
FRYday?!🤔

24 March, 11:30
1st "FryDay" 11.03.2017

24 March, 11:29
i knew following 1122 meant something Fryday...?!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
24 March, 11:27
I see what you did there, VK!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 March, 11:34
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
The moon has been Durhamized!