Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 08:52
9/10 will be grammatically incorrect.
I have learned to deal with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
24 March, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Matching vibe again

You are right it's not 910 but 911
My post 02:17 PM today
This post 8:52 PM today
Time Diff 6 h 35 m

Q 635
HOLY SHIT QUYS WE JUST GOT THE 1 MINUTE MARKER
AT YOUR STATIONS ANONS

Q 536
Have you not discovered the CONFIRMED correlation between posts here?💥💥💥
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
24 March, 09:23
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
🧐

24 March, 09:25
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Is 6:11 EST or PST?

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 March, 09:51
Unknown -

24 March, 10:05
His Twitter account is down now. Did you take the screenshot? Then the time shown to you is in your timezone. Your ss says 6:11 and mine was 9:11.

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 March, 10:09
saw that twit was down...I am EST, but it was not my screenshot - I have asked them est or pst, no reply yet.

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 March, 10:16
IDK why I saw that post then yours right after, but thought best to share for some reason. Lots of mirrors in last posts - 6/9 is a mirror/flip - go with your gut

They took down the Babylon Bee as well. CENSORSHIP.
10:52 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it