Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 12:45
Hello ......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 March, 02:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
"On May 25, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, after a convenience store employee called 911 and told the police that Mr. Floyd had bought cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill. Seventeen minutes after..."
5/25>525>5-5
17 min after (lol)🙌
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 March, 02:53
Current President
The Establishment
Covid Vaccine
Manmade Infaltion
Hoax Wars
Everything & Everything

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 March, 02:53
Current President
The Establishment
Covid Vaccine
Manmade Infaltion
Hoax Wars
Everything & Everything

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 March, 02:48
THE STORM🌪
#WeThePeople

Diana DJT @Diana
24 March, 02:43
Unless ______ _______ directly effects them, they will hardly notice
IMO, I have tried to share truth with my very small family, friends and neighbors. I have been mocked, shut down and ostersized, I do understand that I must be patient & loving but at the same time I am extremely annoyed at their downright ignorance 🐸💥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 March, 02:41
Hello George! CAN’T WAIT!! 🤣

Richie Richard @Richie
24 March, 02:36
I imagine their anger will surpass the anger and sadness we felt when they decided to or were coerced/forced to take the injection. This is where our empathy will kick in.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 March, 01:58

AJS CSC @munchkin823
24 March, 01:46
I think many normies have completely lost their ability to "THINK"... i honestly don't think they will think too much about this. Many would not know to make a connection of THIS and BLM and all other stupid things they see on the news... many are just passive receivers. I do HOPE some will wake up.. not asking much, just little bit at a time.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 March, 02:38
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
I tend to agree with you. Unless the TV tells them - they won't believe it. Their critical thinking ability is not working.

Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
24 March, 01:46
Agree. I will never forget when VK tweeted that a sensitive topic was going to hit the MSM. My thought…it’s going to be about race.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 March, 01:31
All those peaceful riots over a FF? I CAN breathe after all!

I bet some remain asleep - "They must have had a good reason for doing it"