Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
24 March, 11:56
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I bought capsules in Mexico.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 March, 11:39
this is the brand i use! 🤣😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
24 March, 11:37
Have any of you bought the ivermectin paste? Can I put it in capsules to make it easier to take? The pills on line are expensive, $58 for six! Does it matter what brand paste? How long do I take it? What is the Best place for information that I can trust? Thanks.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 11:58
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
I put it in Yogurt.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
24 March, 12:00
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
mix in apple 🍎 sauce

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 March, 10:06
I have a cool shrt that triggers liberals for years like a charm

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 March, 10:04
187 is also police code for murder.