Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 08:37
Havent checked this but if true awesome!
Make your own antibiotic?

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
It absolutely works, but will also kill the good bacteria as well.
I always follow with a probiotic!

To me thyme (thymol) is more versatile. It even kills hospital acquired infections. It is also super grounding for your mood!

My constant chemtrail diffuser blend is grapefruit, peppermint, and thyme 💛

More info on oregano oil...

https://draxe.com/essentia...
08:49 AM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 March, 06:38
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
and look into Oreganol P73 for maximum potency. It's a top anti-everything bad in your body. One of the big guns, up there with Korean Red Pine Needle Oil,

https://www.leaf.tv/477225...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
31 March, 07:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I had never heard of P73.
Thanks for sharing!!

I will do some research on it. Thank you very much!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 March, 09:23
grapefruit, peppermint, and thyme
YUM
I wish to drink this, not merely diffuse.
Guess I can do _both_
❤️

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
24 March, 09:04
Parsley has degreasing qualities. All of the "pantry herbs" are 🔥🔥. 💖

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 March, 06:46
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
If you simmer a bunch of Parsely making a tea, bottle it, and drink 8 oz first thing every morning for a week, you'll benefit from a great kidney cleansing.

Without healthy and clean Kidneys and liver we are toast.

Dandelion Root Tea for the liver. My wish is for everyone to stop buying Monsanto's roundup and let it grow wild and free for medicinal uses. The leaves are high in Vitamins and amino acids and the yellow flowers are high in Lecithin and brain health nutrition. If you munch on the roots regularly, their mineral content will prevent heart issues. They truly are God's Gift.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 08:51
Thx