Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 07:34
GOD = 26
Z = 26
Z = The End

The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
You know Kim. I might know slight part of it. Vibes don't lie.
08:22 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 March, 07:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 07:01
Rev. 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the First and the Last,
the Beginning and the End.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 March, 07:00
We Love Kimmers! ❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 March, 06:58
🙏☘️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 08:27
Vibes are real! ♥️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 08:28
100%

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 March, 08:30
sure nuff real

MvA_r @MvA_r
23 March, 08:26
26. Yeshua says: The mote which is in thy Brother's eye thou see, but the plank that is in thine own eye thou see not. When thou cast the plank out of thine own eye, then shall thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy Brother's eye. (=Mt 7:3-5; hyperlinear; Gk fragment)

https://www.freelyreceive....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 March, 08:25
i do like it when the time difference goes back to 12 hours between NZ & europe, so much easier on my brain 😂

your t/s btw is 122

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 08:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
More Vibes. Collective Vibes.