Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
24 March, 11:42
In response The Mac to his Publication
Reminds me of how those seeds can be used to heal or used to harm. It all depends on intention. ❤🙏🍎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 March, 10:37
im no botonist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 March, 10:21

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 March, 08:06
Bravo. That visual is now forever burned into my apple consciousness.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 March, 08:28
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Lmmfao 😂😂😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:05
Male Apple that has to poop.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 07:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh no...not pooping fruit 🙈
Would say I've seen everything, but will wait

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
24 March, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Omfg!
Nothing like a good laugh to start the day! And, almost as random as the video of the dog jerking off 🤣 I know we all remember that!

The Mac @TheMac
23 March, 06:52
❤️🕯🕊🙏🏻