Sharon Yak @lilbaker
"I was also told that there is no greater prayer than that of a mother for her children. These are the purest prayers because of their intense desire and, at times, sense of desperation. A mother has the ability to give her heart to her children and to implore mightily before God for them." ―Betty J. Eadie
04:53 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 March, 05:11
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
This is SO beautiful I put your quote with the picture. Thank you so much for sharing. I need to reread her book. Blessings and Love! 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 05:05
I also read her book 'Embraced by the Light,' many times and it was one of my favorite books when I was in my 20's. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Mach45 @MagaMach45
23 March, 05:04
Mothers are very very special. No doubt about it.

23 March, 05:03
THIS is so true! The love of a mother for her children is SO powerful and pure it's like a straight shot to God/Source, Angels and Energy. Love this! What a beautiful painting to go along with it. 💕Thank you for sharing! 🤗