John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This is going to sound insane but please head my words.
The children eaters and who knows who else by now are actually vampires. I'm not playing. The bible was for their God, in Revalations it talks of their God getting a sacrifice of saints. Those under the throne can not die, that is why they still live under the throne without heads. In I PET GOAT2 Putin is a dancing skeleton with just a head because they are not of the flesh and only need the bone.
I am not sure anything youve seen in the movies will work but I know fire will. Fire is coming to this world from Betelgeuse super nova, that is their go signal. Hide and supply. I am praying to GOD, my God. The one who has always heard my prayers. I have faith in him. Pray to yours and may he protect you this evening.
Chemtrails, chemtrails let them travel during the day. We were blind. Q is for Qualoth, Jewish vampires.
Close up your house and lock the doors. Do not answer the doors or windows no matter what. They can control you,
10:15 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 April, 12:37
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Humanity is at home here and will remain so. Whether they like it or not. The Builders have decided. There will be no more fake caretakers. The key will revert back to the Builders.
Take care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
23 March, 01:13
Please take this with all of my love and hope for you as my brother.
What you are saying is that all that is right and righteous, all hope and love is for nothing. That sounds like you have lost your way and lost hope.
Pull your head out and slap yourself. You are still alive, hiding and losing hope is beneath you, trying to hide in the dark as others need us. We are here to bring hope and to protect the innocent. We are here to insure the children are protected at any cost. We are here, here and now. OUR God has put us, all of us in this place and time for a purpose, have faith my brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 09:37
In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication
idk? PTSD? He's definitly hurting.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
23 March, 10:51
ok. where did you come up with this? what will they do at the go signal?

Val Belaire @ValBelaire

Val Belaire @ValBelaire