Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 March, 06:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
Holcomb is a greyhat at best. He was lieutenant gov behind pence, if that tells you anything.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/...
08:40 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
23 March, 01:36
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Holcomb is a total libtard. Probably the worse Indiana governor in my 59 years of life. I also voted for Rainwater even though I knew he couldn’t win. I have the right to bash that idiot Holcomb as much as I want since I didn’t vote for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
23 March, 01:32
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
He's def not a white hat, that's for sure. He's a RINO in every sense of the term. Until he proves otherwise, i don't trust him. I voted for Rainwater in 2020. Hoping Rokita gets in as Gov soon...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 March, 02:49
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
I am rooting for Rokita too!!!