JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This Mr Pool post is not rocket science to decode. AnonUp still not allowing me to upload photo so here goes..

YDAER TEG

9:41 PM

#thestormisuponus
08:30 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
23 March, 02:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
for what

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 March, 01:58
I finally decoded something too! YAY!

I'm a bit worried as I'm not prepared as I was say a year ago. Do you think he's talking food, cash on hand, CB radio, gas cans and such???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 03:15
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I might say “all of the above” and add “psychologically”.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 March, 01:27
Even I could decipher that one!
🤣🤣

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 March, 09:50
Kobayashi ADMIN
34 seconds ago

"Getting AnonUp alerts that the site has an unstable connection. Please give me some time to see what is going on."

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 03:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Copy that.

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 08:42
MIRROR
Get Ready!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 March, 08:34
Great Post! We Are!!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 March, 08:34
Yes, I can even decode that one. 😆