Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 01:36
😢😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
23 March, 12:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
yeah.... saw a bunch of them 2 years ago and had wished i have never seen them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😢😔 I can't... Even on the McAfee Afterlife Telegram page, I had to scroll quickly by a lot he had on there. At certain points on that channel, he was sharing horrible stuff that they'd done. I can't remember if it was from HB's laptop or not. But I do remember most of the police officers who saw HRC's laptop mysteriously dying. Sidney Powell said it literally made them run out of the room to be sick. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine and don't want to see any of it. 😢 I just want justice. People say it's all a conspiracy. But they will learn the truth. I had hoped it was a conspiracy. I had hoped that maybe it was part of the "act" by the good guys for some reason to draw out the bad ones. But the more I investigated, the more ill I felt. What did it for me was hearing Jim Caviezel talk about it. That's when I knew it was indeed real. Broke down crying. How could a person do anything like we've heard? Only the ones influenced by demons, worshipping the enemy. JUSTICE!
01:13 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 02:30
Truth! It is absolutely pure evil

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 March, 09:47
NOT just the Bidens
Killary and friends -- the Wikileaks dump!
Then, you need to go back into history.
Ancient history.
THEY have been after the children for millenia.

MARANTHA, LORD JESUS!
We trust in You.
Help us save the children.
🙏🙏🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 March, 01:56
Only demons or obsessed ones can do such things. It‘s their fuel. No heart. No heart. Killing/torturing to live 🤢🤬🤮