LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 03:51
Can never forget this moment I asked the team for some signs that NASA is fooked... 45 stated "Starting to get worried abt you, you're in an interesting place" (1:30), N he's giving the flip (3:23) aka BS on the spacewalk. Mind you, I was still in my 1st mission @ sacred vortex. Perhaps this was 💎event for the WH to reveal more on the NASA fakery. As shared b4, I was in the Satellite industry for 19yrs, prior to leaving that 3D job b4 my 5D mission activations. Late fall '18, was when I finally allowed my team to guide me to what they wanted me to see abt the NASA fakery on Globe/spinning ball. Cuz 6 mos prior, wasn't allowing it bc I was still in my 3D job & that it can't be true that all the work I've been involved into launching sats were all faked. So when I allowed 3 days worth of guided truths, it hit me😪, that I have been fooled, like so many in that industry, w/c I loved being a builder 🦁race, thinking I was making a diff for the world then. https://youtu.be/GS0UJ9kXr...
President Trump Participates in a Video Call with the Participants of the First All-Women Spacewalk - YouTube

The White House

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
My husband works for space programs, working and building satellites. He will be devastated when the truth comes out. He is a normie.
03:57 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 04:06
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Sorry to hear that...I can still recall how devastated I was back in 2018 in seeing the truth finally, and be able to move fwd & accept that I have been fooled. In time all will realize, for those willing to see/know the truth.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396