Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:35
Next topic.

Fall of the Petrodollar.
Leads to>
Redemption period. (70% of cash overseas)
Leads to>
Rise of the US Dollar. (Deflation)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 March, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
more stimmy to come? people with wheelbarrows of cash, except this time, it’s actually worth something?

i know in the past you said change of system forces disclosure of hidden $.

death of petrodollar means are currency is no longer dependent on oil trade. means we can begin introduction of new forms of energy without disrupting trade / $ strength.

redemption decreases money supply (an effective burn), bringing on deflation. puts people in control. further, encourages and gives need for backing with PM’s or some other tangible asset.

all successful societies have a deflationary currency. not just in terms of decreasing price, but money is a true store of energy and value. work done years ago should still be valued today. and in fact, with technology, it should only be MORE valuable today.

this encourages savers, discourages the need to wildly speculate since interest rates rise and lending / saving generated a low risk high yield return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 02:41
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Well said Patriot.

22 March, 03:09
most interesting thing, and I am amazed every day by it, is the role that exists for XRP. a BRIDGE asset between sovereign nations.

the petrodollar was perfect at what it was designed for; to gain leverage over other nations and force them to comply with a system.
Blackmail.

a bridge asset allows each nation to maintain its own currencies/money (commensurate with their laws/constitutions) but trade with other nations without ever seeing that foreign currency.
No counterparty risk.
Instant settlement.
No complex hedging strategy for currency swaps.
No issues of nations run out of $ (e.g. Nigeria https://www.youtube.com/wa... causing default / repayment issues (e.g. Russian 'default' declared for them by the west)

Freedom of nations.
Freedom of the people within them.
End of the Bankers' Wars.

In the meantime, we learn the TRUE meaning of "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws". Never again.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
That's why they don't want you to own XRP. You become the bank.
It's not guaranteed that XRP will be the winner but I like the odds. If you listen close you can see what is going on.
03:49 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 March, 04:47
"Charles I could send you a hundred dollars and you would get it in 1 second and it would cost me nothing"

Cost me nothing could mean $ .001
so far from what I know, XRP is like that...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 March, 05:05
so central banking is losing control over the people and this scares them so they are trying to manipulate the new system already??? so what happens to us who cant afford to buy crypto coins ??? is this part of gesara nasera ??

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 March, 04:46
I would never trust a single thing the news media presents, Ever. Just like medicine stick to Nature. Gold is Nature. Once the cash is gone there is no possible way for us to survive unless there is such a thing as the good guys, gold, and a take-back of all the wealth from the elite criminals back to the people.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 March, 04:44
re-post 👀

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
22 March, 04:30
Asset Backed Digital Currency

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 04:28
What about XLM? Transfer at lightening speed, extremely low fees, and is not based on the ethereum platform.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 04:43
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
XLM - backed up by silver?
XRP - backed up by gold

both ISO20022 coins I feel.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 04:23

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
22 March, 04:18
I have XRP in Atomic Wallet. I hope it is alright. 🙈

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 04:03
White hats want to know what other white hats have their XRP bags packed. We are the news now and we are the bank now.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 March, 04:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
copy that

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 March, 05:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The greatest transfer of wealth is upon us. Imagine a world where kind-hearted Patriots have money to make an impact. Cannot wait to see the good that's coming!

1776 ... @IGG1776
22 March, 04:02
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming 👊

22 March, 04:01
nothing is ever guaranteed. but my gut and everything I’ve seen tell me it is the way. i’ve been wrong before, and I will be again, but I cannot see how the answer could be anything other than XRP, particularly with the ongoing play which is the lawsuit.

while i have 0 expectation of ever actually transacting in XRP (a cup of coffi see the value of ODL and ILP and how they were always meant for bank to bank interaction, not for you and i. IMO the lawsuit and XRP’s availability in the open market is [their] way of ‘showing’ us. same way they have to under their belief system. ‘well the common man HAD a chance to get in’

before it happens, i know they will try to shake us out. whether thats price down or price to $6 and some people are content with that, [they] don’t want us breaking free.

nothing else can do what XRP does, either in speed, volume, low cost to transact, and guaranteed transaction completion, even when offline.

respecting patents is important :)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 March, 04:00

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
22 March, 03:59
VK, Tom Hanks Sighting at Busy Beaver in Lawrenceville Pennsylvania
https://pittsburgh.cbsloca...