JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 10:45
Zero thanks to the “listeners” at -48 that just cannot bring themselves to keep their mouths shut.

You must know the word to spread it- 417
You really have no idea what you are in for- 417
I just know the door is about to shut- 417
Numbers is lightning Thunder is words- 417

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
22 March, 12:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I completely agree. It's the same people who speak ALL the time on every chat they're on. They just want to be heard and have absolutely nothing to say. No one should speak while Negative is speaking, we all know that by now. They ruin it for all of us who are there to listen and learn and love him more each day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I couldn’t agree more and I see both sides. People are very excited to learn the gematria and want to feel part of the community but Michael is concentrating and it messes with his flow and deprives we thoughtful students of very important insights. I feel very protective of him. Family is, after all, everything. Thank you. 🇺🇸
12:44 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it