TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
πŸ€“ Ok. So what if:
πŸ‘‰1. White Hats approached Hunter Biden and said β€œWe have it ALL. We know your Dad put you up to all of this corruption etc. Your Dad was responsible for your Mom & Sister’s deaths. *You and Beau were suppose to die as well in that car!” πŸ€·β€β™€οΈEtc etc.

πŸ‘‰2. Maybe Beau Biden is NOT dead and he helped when they approached Hunter as well?

πŸ‘‰3. Maybe they worked a deal with Hunter if he would turn in the Laptop and take the fall?

πŸ‘‰4. Also...This was a Sting operation to EXPOSE the πŸ”΄FBI big time ..call after call they refused to even go to the computer store. When they (fbi) finally went they basically threatened the owner (he was probably wired and the threat was recorded).
My Gut is ..... that this photo is Beau Biden and his children! (Or JFK Jr πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. But For this post, perhaps Beau is alive? πŸ™πŸ˜¬).
10:07 AM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
23 March, 07:25
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
excellent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 08:16
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
I guess β€œWe’ll see what happens”! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
23 March, 11:15
Great thesis!!!

23 March, 11:26
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I may be way off... but the β€œI forgot to pick up my Laptop” BS (which was full of the owner doing unthinkable actions) is something I REFUSE to Buy!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

23 March, 10:02
Just what If?? πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

πŸ”΄Beau is one of the Masked Biden’s?
πŸ”΄ Laptop is Keystone (connecys IT ALL..DS, Epstein, Election Fraud, Ukraine, China Etc. Etc).?
πŸ”΄Laptop was also a Sting to Prove FBI/CIA corrupt?

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 10:31
WOW just WOW