Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 March, 05:31
You performed signs and wonders in Egypt(B) and have continued them to this day, in Israel and among all mankind, and have gained the renown that is still yours.

Jeremiah 32:20

3/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 05:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Star Makers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Makes it sound like pyramids are projectors to me. If I had to guess, they are operating on resonance, frequency, vibrations from the Earth.
05:41 AM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 11:52
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I need an answer to this

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 April, 01:25
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Lol me 2 Mo! Something about that just sounds right 2 me; at least partially if not completely.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 April, 01:44
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
IAM just synced this to me. Maybe we are partly powering them without realizing too?

https://anonup.com/thread/...